SUCH GAY. VERY RP. WOW.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

for anglais

2 verfasser

Seite 8 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Nach unten

for anglais - Seite 8 Empty Re: for anglais

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mi Jul 01, 2020 3:02 pm

Mads
It was my first day back at work, and while I'd initially been happy to be able to get some coin, these weeks at home had made me completely forget how utterly uncomfortable it was to be woken up before 9am by an alarm. I'd almost broken my phone, throwing it across the room, followed by immediate regret because
1. I couldn't afford a new phone, or to fix this one, and
2. I didn't wanna wake Josh, so then I had tk jump out of bed and run after it to turn off that annoying ring.
With not the best start, today had been a grumpy day for me, especially after it stsrted raining and I had to come to terms with the fact that I would have to get home in that weather. Of course I'd forgotten to take an umbrella.
And the woman telling me I was ruining her sons birthday for not letting her inside the shop without a mask on wasn't really making it better either.
But just like that, I heard a beep from my watch. The hour had struck eleven, and I was on break.
With this lady no longer being my problem, I closed the door in her face, turned around on my imaginary heel and marched back into the break room, signaling my coworker to take care of her if she tried to come inside again.
As the door to the break room fell shut behind me, I let out a deep sigh. Finally some peace and quiet.
The first thing I did, as always, was to get myself one of those 50p coffees that tasted horrendous, but gave me the energy to get through the day - even though there was a rumour that they were all decaf. I wasn't about to mess with my brains opinion on that. Then I grabbed my phone from my backpack and fell into the sofa - mistake, that shit was dusty. Now I was glad I hadn't taken off the mask yet.
But still, about ready to go home. Didn't even wanna think about the rest of my shift.
In a last attempt to brighten my mood a little bit before I ate my sandwich, I opened my phone. And alas - there it was, my motivator for today.
"Congrats, you're a father now"
I got that big dumb smile on my face once again.
"I love him... brb getting cigarettes"
I typed, not being able to shake the smile.
While I was typing, my coworker, Kayla, entered the room as well and took a look at me.
"Who's the lucky lady?"
Of course that was her reaction to seeing me happy.
"No lucky Lady, Kayla, it's just my roommate." I informed her, but more or less reflexively I added "He's an idiot."
"Lucky lord he is then" her snarky grin was almost as wide as my smile that I still couldn't get rid of.
"Would you stop it?" I tried to defend myself, "What are you doing back here anyway? Are there no customers?"
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3368
Ort : flying over a field of flowers with the vision of a butterfly, searching for one that can join in

https://crazyfussles.forumieren.net

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mi Jul 01, 2020 8:14 pm

Josh
Grinning widely, I anticipated Mads' answer.
"I love him... brb getting cigarettes"
I let out an amused huff and started typing out an answer.
"I'm getting a divorce"
"Also anticipate losing the apartment, shithead"
Was that too mean?
"Lol"
Now that sounded just plain stupid. I sighed. I wasn't exactly what you would call a smooth talker, or someone, as Mads would call it, who was good at banter. Though his playfulness definitely makes me more comfortable with it, he knew when to take himself seriously. Which he didn't do that often, to be fair. I smiled to myself. Just thinking about him put me in a better mood.
I laid back down on the couch. Hoped he'd come back soon. Maybe I could make a snack for the two of us. Wouldn't that be a nice and lovely surprise of me.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2407

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mi Jul 01, 2020 11:28 pm

Mads
On the plus side, customers were pretty sparse in the last three hours of my shift, on the minus side, those customers were really annoying.
I mean, who in their right mind went to a game stop during a bloody pandemic?
Noone.
But at least all this and the pouring rain made the return home even better.
First things first, I rid myself of the soaking wet hoodie and shouted a muffled "Honey I'm home" into the house.
Once the hoodie was off, I noticed that it smelled better than usual. Like... Food. Did Josh cook for us while I was gone?
"Do I smell Pizza?"
My heart was already melting like the cheese I was smelling.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Ort : flying over a field of flowers with the vision of a butterfly, searching for one that can join in

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Do Jul 02, 2020 12:21 am

Josh
As I was just getting one of the pizzas out of the oven, I heard Mads announce his arrival just loud enough for me to hear. That "honey" made me feel just a bit warmer than I already was feeling thanks to the oven heating up the kitchen. I poked my head around the corner after he asked about pizza.
"You smelled right!" I grinned but then took a closer look at Mads. "And you look like you forgot your umbrella... That was a good idea I had then, something warm to eat will heat you right up. I'm making it sound like some kind of home cooked comfort food, meanwhile it's just frozen-" I was cut off by Mads suddenly engulfing me in a hug that was as big as it was tight. And warm. And he squeezed my arms off, but I'd let him do that any day. "You're a darling", I heard him say from somewhere above my head. Now I felt even warmer. And I wasn't sure if a smile or a blush spread across my face faster, they both came in around the same time.
"It's not that much work, it's alright", I bashfully replied after getting let go. "You wanna eat yet? Or dry yourself off properly first?", I asked after eyeing his drenched hair.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Do Jul 02, 2020 1:09 am

Mads
"Right..." I thought about it for the fraction of a second, then jumped in direction if the stairs. "I'll be right down" I announced, which would hold true. I ran right back down the stairs once I'd thrown on some fresh clothes.
Josh had already cut the pizzas in the meantime, so I just sat down on the sofa and sighed happily.
"D'you know when the last time was when I came home from work and had something to eat? Without stopping on my way home? Never!"
I was about as excited as a child on Christmas when he handed me my Pizza. I was seriously considering if pizza was a valid reason to propose to him. Okay, not just the Pizza, but the pizza was definitely a big part right now.
When was the last time I had this much dopamine running through my veins?
"Anyway work was totally mental - I mean who buys video games at a game stop any more anyway? And during a pandemic? You can imagine the madness...."
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Do Jul 09, 2020 6:56 pm

Josh
Hearing what Mads said there made me feel all warm and happy inside again. To think I made him so genuinely happy through such a small and simple surprise... I smiled to myself while taking a slice of pizza and listening to Mads talk about his day.
"Who even would think of buying a game at the store right now, don't they have internet at home... I hope it'll get better soon for you, man", I told him before taking another bite. "Good idea", I mumbled after seeing Mads turn on the TV. I didn't really care about what we were going to watch, I was just happy to sit together in silence, enjoying each other's company.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 8 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten