SUCH GAY. VERY RP. WOW.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

for anglais

2 verfasser

Seite 2 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Nach unten

for anglais - Seite 2 Empty Re: for anglais

Beitrag von MyMilo Mo Jan 29, 2018 9:51 pm

Mateo
Look, at this point I wasn't even trying to be emotional over anything anymore. I was actually almost having a mental breakdown over the position of this building. I didn't wanna land anywhere where I'd cause trouble for anyone else but this was pretty difficult if you had parking spaces and sidewalks on all four sides of the building. Other than that, the fourth side was at least frequented less often which was fine but it was also a bit more elevated than the rest of the surroundings.
Frustrated, I took a seat on one of these strange blocks and looked at my phone. Almost 2 am. I told the others I went out today which was at least half true. I decided to wait a bit longer since it wasn't a weekday and some people were still around the area at this time. Maybe I could scroll through Instagram a bit to pass the time.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2407

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mo Jan 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Zion
Eight floors statistically wasn't enough for certain death, but apart from the Decker Towers being the highest building in the entire state of Vermont, I highly doubted that if I jumped now and survived that, someone would find me in time for me to live through the injuries. It would be painful to bleed out on the pavement with probably several broken bones, but I'd given that enough thought already for it to not scare me out of doing this tonight. The pain would be over at some point, and when I was dead, I wouldn't remember it anyways - neither that nor the rest of the bullshit that took over my life. And I'd rather feel agonizing physical pain for some minutes to hours than live one more day with that.
Those were all very compelling arguments, but still, I felt a clump forming in my throat when I stepped on the rooftop and saw the entire town in front of, or rather, beneath me. It really wasn't that high, a building like this would be laughed at in any other state capital, but when everything else is tiny, even the small things feel giant. It was like walking into a room full of nine year-olds as a seventh grader.
I inhaled the freezing air and felt my breath shaking, from both the cold and nervosity, just as the door fell shut behind me. I still didn't move towards the edge. It had something intimidating about it, and against my hopes, that didn't get any better with my eyes adjusting to the dark once the light from inside was gone. And then there was another thing - my vision was a bit unclear, as I wasn't sure if at this point I had high levels of alcohol in my blood or rather high levels of blood in my alcohol, so I wasn't able to identify the light that appeared to be here on the roof with me, but upon further investigation that involved squinting my eyes, focusing really hard and walking a few steps in teh direction, it turned out to be... a phone? Attached to a person, by the way.
At first, my intoxicated brain didn't quite get the memo. I got the seperate infos, sure: I was standing on top of the state's highest building at 2 am, and apparently there was another person here, who turned out to be a guy from my history class if I recognized him right. This didn't seem normal of course, but it took that exact second longer for me to realize what was going on than to open my mouth and (very drunkenly, I had not expected to sound this fucked up) bluntly asking him what he was doing here. And when he didn't seem to notice me, instead of paying attention to that heaven-sent sign and just turning around and leaving to avoid a conversation I really didn't want to have, I walked up to him completely and grabbed his shoulder from behind, repeating my question, a bit more clearly this time. Apparently my mind and body didn't work as a team any more.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3368
Ort : flying over a field of flowers with the vision of a butterfly, searching for one that can join in

https://crazyfussles.forumieren.net

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mo Jan 29, 2018 11:20 pm

Mateo
Alright, I wanted to die tonight but not like this! And I dropped my phone in shock, as if the screen wasn't cracked enough already. Wow, that guy sure was lucky I was able to stop myself from screaming, both out of fear and out of anger. So here I was, staring wide-eyed at whoever wanted to kill me and after a few seconds I clicked.
Even if it was difficult recognising his face just with the help of a very weak light in the distance, I recognised this guy. We used to have at least one class together, didn't we? Does that mean he possibly lives around here as well? I mean I could ask at least one of these questions, but instead I decided I wanted to know something else from him.
"Killing yourself today as well, aren't we? God, you reek of alcohol, buddy. We had a class together, right? Out of all places where we could meet again, we run into each other here... strange, isn't it?" I smiled at him and pushed his hand off my shoulder, then I proceeded to get up and pick my phone off the ground. "You owe me something for that, don't you think?", I sneered, waving around my currently restarting phone. "But you do you. I'm not gonna stand in your way tonight. Just don't go around scaring people like that, alright?"
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mo Jan 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Zion
Those were some too many words for me right now. My head was already hurting all by itself and at first was so thrown off by teh way this dude talked that I wasn't able to actually pay attention to what he was saying, so when he finally finished, I only knew to respond to his last sentence.
"I called for you when I was still standing back there dude, cut the attitude. It's not my fucking fault you're not paying attention." I complained and rubbed my forehead. "And stop screaming at me, I'll hear you if you talk normally."
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Ort : flying over a field of flowers with the vision of a butterfly, searching for one that can join in

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Jan 30, 2018 12:40 am

Mateo
"Alright, listen, I didn't quite hear what you just said there but you certainly don't look too good there, you know? Did you hit your head? Alcohol got to your head too fast?" He did rub his head just now so I might as well point that out, I'm not blind after all.
To be very honest, I was starting to become interested what motivated him to come up here, having just about the same plan as me. I mean, the alcohol was one motivating factor, but there was certainly more behind it. After all, I didn't really know him that well. Except for seeing him in class here and there, exchanging a few words maybe. I squinted at him in slight wonder.
By the way, how long would it take until he finally notices there might be something off? I was starting to get bored with not understanding what he might be trying to communicate.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Jan 30, 2018 1:13 am

Zion
"Hearing just isn't your strength in General, is it? Are you deaf or something, I told you to stop talking this loud, you're gonna wake someone." I replied, pretty annoyed still, but calmer than befor. After all he wasn't attacking me any more, so Theres was no reason to actually get offended. Although it was pissing me off that he didn't seem like he heard me this time. Until there was that little "click" in my head. "Wait, you're actually deaf, aren't you?" I asked. And now I was getting curious. Was he up here because of this (vor was it ableisten if me to assume that)? Or was Theres something else in his life? I didn't know him, but when I had seen him in class he'd always struck me as someone who has their shit together.
After thinking about that, I noticed that, should I be right, he didn't hear that last question either, so I repeated it and pointed at him, then my ear in the process.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Jan 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Mateo
I really tried fighting a smile, I wanted to appear sad and serious but to be honest, I didn't give two shits anymore. "Bingo, you're correct, good sir. So if you were asking me any questions earlier, I apologise for not answering them. But, you know, it's a bit difficult to understand for me, isn't it?" I hope this sounded as sassy as I wanted it to, I haven't spoken this much in a while after all. I wasn't even trying to come across as hostile or anything but I was starting to get impatient. Just you wait, there'll be someone coming up here and arresting us before I can say "I'm deaf". Then both our plans would be screwed.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Sa März 24, 2018 11:06 pm

Zion
"Yeah, obviously, now be quiet I bet we're already waking up the neighbours here" I tried to shush him and lifted my finger in front of my lips. But apparently it was already too late for both of us. Or it wasn't actually, depending on persective. But tonights plans definitely went out the window when the roof door popped open and the light from inside hit the floor.
An almost silent "Fuck" escaped my lips while my fight or flight reflex tried to determine if I should just take the jump right here and now or else, but before I could decide it was probably already too late. Well fuck. Now I had even more shit to deal with than before I came up here, which was definitely not what I was going for.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Sa März 24, 2018 11:37 pm

Mateo
Speak of the devil and he's sure to appear. I admit it was technically, partially, maybe my fault that we got caught up here, but I can't quite control the volume of my voice here. Either way, the janitor seemed to yell something directed at us and my new friend in suffering yelled something back. God, I really wished I could've been able to hear at this moment, because I wasn't in such a bad condition as that guy next to me and maybe could've articulated whatever he said much better.
Anyways, the janitor looked tired and exasperated enough to tell he didn't have a lot of nerve to deal with two kids yelling on some roof at 2 am. A few minutes later, we were stranded on the ground floor outside the house. "Now what?", I asked, turning to my obviously stressed out and not any less sober partner in "crime".
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di März 27, 2018 12:11 am

Zion
The janitors question who was up here meant one of us had to respond, and it wasn't going to be the other dude, so I had to think of something. Luckily this wasn't the first time I got caught in a place where I shouldn't be, so I had something ready. Well, kind of.
"I'm sorry, there's a party going downstairs and we just wanted to get some fresh air." I shouted back, to which the janitor just squinted his eyes. He could hear that I was drunk, obviously, but the story didn't quite convince him anyways. Which was understandable. "Then why didn't you just use the fucking balcony?" he asked at about the same time as deaf boy asked me what we should do now. As if I had a clue.
Luckily, the janitor was about as done with his job as we were with our life, so he didn't really care that I just stared at him in shock for several seconds as an answer to his question. He just told us to get our asses back inside, and I pulled my new comrade with me. He didn't ask any questions when we didn't go back to our "party downstairs" and just left the building instead either. So that was good. Just... Now what?, As the other had uttered so well back up there.
"So I'm guessing you don't have anything else planned for tonight either." I said, well aware that he couldn't hear me. But what was I supposed to do, I didn't have a phone, not to mention a pen and paper. And it would feel kind of weird to just part ways right here and now.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di März 27, 2018 1:27 am

Mateo
Sighing, I fumbled around with my phone in my pocket until I grabbed a hold of it and felt a pinch when I got reminded of its damaged screen. Which is still that guy's fault because he made me drop it. "I need to get a new one...", I mumbled in exasperation while I opened the notepad app. I was surprised it was even working at this point, to be honest. "Anyways, if you got something to say to me, write it up here and hand it over to me to read it. Considering you're still able to type in your current state, but maybe autocorrect will be of help", I added with a raised eyebrow.
"By the way, I'm Mateo. I think we got history class together in uni." I eyed my new friend up and down. He didn't seem like he'd be better off alone at this moment. Not to mention the way he kept swaying side to side on occasion. Maybe I should take him in overnight.
As he handed me the phone back, I knew I had to take him in because otherwise he wouldn't survive on his own. I mean, he wouldn't have wanted that today anyway, but- "Yra I knew Is seen you thre, I'm Soon", is what the message read, by the way. So I had to take a long hard look at "Soon" again and just urged him to follow me with a curt "come with me" before I started heading down the street with him trailing behind. Let's see what I got myself into again. At least no one died tonight. Even if both of us wanted to. Well, I still kinda wanted to but now because of different reasons. Like the bus not coming anymore at half past two in the morning.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di März 27, 2018 3:27 am

Zion
So I guess that's is what I was doing now. Just following this dude - Mateo. I didn't know why he wanted me to follow him, maybe he just didn't want to leave a drunk fella behind, and the rest of the situation spoke for itself. And I for myself didn't really care what I was doing or where I was going. I was supposed to be dead by now, so it didn't really matter I thought, and maybe I'd be dead in a few days instead, so even less importance to this. And I didn't know where else to go, or rather where else to go where people wouldn't ask me where I'd gone for the last two hours. Oh great, another thing to look forward to. For most of them I could just say I went home with some girl whose name I don't remember, but I'd run into a problem there with Tyler. Didn't I want to get rid of all of my problems tonight? Now I had more than before and honestly, I just wanted to cry, or turn around and go back to the top of that building to jump, or at least hide under several thick blankets for at least the duration of my entire remaining time at college. But neither of those seemed plausible or possible right now, mainly because I didn't want to break down crying in front of what was basically a stranger and because the janitor had locked both the entrance to the towers and the roof door, so I had to limit my mental breakdown to a quiet chant of repeating "fuck" over and over again while I buried my face in my hands and tried to breathe calmly, all the while walking behind Mateo to wherever. I was just hoping there'd be at least one blanket to hide under at our destination.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di März 27, 2018 11:43 pm

Mateo
During our journey back to the campus I kept checking if my hearing friend was still around since I wouldn't know even if he dropped dead behind me. He seemed to struggle with literally everything possible, both physically and mentally, but he still managed to trail behind like a duckling that imprinted on me and thinks I'm its mother.
The long walk back gave me quite some time to distance myself from my emotional numbness. Keeping on repressing all these things that led me to make this decision, it was tiring for sure. I seriously gotta sort out myself as soon as possible. Speaking of soon, maybe I should also be a bit less cold to "Soon" as well. He seems even worse off on his own like that. "You alright there?", I asked, turning to check on him shortly. He waved his hand around in a so-so motion, so I suppose it wasn't near death yet.
"So then, bathroom's to the right if you need it, you can have the bed as well, you need some sleep", I explained while unlocking the door to my room. The first thing I did after shutting the door behind us was opening up the window. I've kept myself locked up in here for quite some time after all so the air in there was quite thin. "And try not to make a mess in here, getting vomit out of that carpet is not fun", I said before leaving the room to get some water for the two of us.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel So Apr 22, 2018 12:34 am

Zion
"Yeah, don't worry" I mumbled, almost falling onto the bed. Shortly after I remembered he couldn't hear me again and gave him a weak thumbs up. "Also thank you". I tried to mouth this as clearly as possible, and Mateo seemed to understand me. Which was nice, at least I knew he knew I was grateful - I would have argued with him that I could take the couch, but something told me that I wouldn't be able to articulate that to him. So I just told him good night with the same technique and after returning the phrase he left me alone in his room. I fell asleep seconds later.

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I recognized was the familiar cloudy, buzzing feeling in the back of my head from a long night out. I must have had a little more to drink than usual though, because I didn't know where the fuck I was and almost panicked for a few seconds, and the fact that I didn't seem to have my phone didn't really help, until it suddenly hit me - I hadn't wanted to wake up today. Yet here I was. In some dude I barely knew's bedroom. Ironic, really.
I sat up and immediately regretted my decision. I really shouldn't be moving my head this much before I'd had a glass of water. Still, I decided to look around the room a little before I'd get up and see if I could find Mateo, or at least his kitchen or bathroom. I was sure he mentioned something when we came here, but my hungover brain was not quite ready to try to remember any specifics. In the process of that, I actually found a glass of water next to the bed. He must have put it there for me before we went to sleep, or at least I thought I remembered something like that. Nice guy this Mateo.
I emptied the glass in a few minutes, my stomach didn't want it all at once. Then I got up to close the window, because it was way too fucking cold in here. And now I was finally more or less ready to leave this room and go see if there was anyone awake outside.

DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo So Apr 22, 2018 12:57 am

Mateo
"Buenos dias, princesa", I mumbled absentmindedly while browsing through amazon, trying to decide on a new phone which wouldn't hurt my budget that much. After all, I was still a poor student. I mean, yeah, I did want to die yesterday night and I still lowkey wanted to, so why would I even bother about getting a new phone at this moment, especially upon seeing the impossible prizes according to my impossible phone standards. But I currently had more important things to take care of than my own death. Like this half dead boy entering the room whom I just greeted.
"Sorry to disappoint you, but all I have here right now is toast, so feel free to take some if you even feel like eating. You did seem a little drunk there yesterday", I concluded, eyebrows raised at him. "Oh, and maybe you can write down your name for me again? Autocorrect messed with it a little bit, Mister 'Soon'."
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel So Apr 22, 2018 1:18 am

I chuckled quietly, what did I expect. "Sure, if you give me your phone real quick." I answered and pointed at the desired object. He opened a different app before handing me it, and I wrote down my name, with a quick "thank you for letting me sleep in your bet btw, and thanks for the toast but no thanks" before handing it back to him. A glance at the time showed me that it was a little past ten, meaning I had about two hours to spare before I had to be back at the frat without people getting worried. And I still had to think of an alibi that I could convince everyone of without any consequences. I see I had a fun few hours coming.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Sa Mai 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Emmy
Like always, I checked my phone for any missed calls or messages after the end of my shift. I usually didn't receive any, but it didn't cost anything to take a look. And really, today there was one message - from my coworker Millie.
Can you bring me a cookie frap when you're done? I'm in C405
I sighed, of course she was. By now I should expect this to be honest, she probably ordered a drink from me like this more often than she actually went to starbucks to get something herself. But I didn't mind, she usually gave me her change in return, and we didn't need to pay for drinks anyways. So I made my way back into the working space to make it for her.

I'd never been to C405, so it took me a little while to find the right building, but after that I was still pretty confident that I'd make it on time before her lecture would start, especially as there were a few people walking around who didn't seem to be in a hurry to get anywhere. One of them was even able to tell me which elevator to take that would be closest to the room. So I entered that elevator and pressed my button, number 4. Unsurprisingly, it stopped at floor one already to let someone in. No problem so far. Until the door opened.
My heart dropped, and I had to really hold back not to roll my eyes at the universe for putting me in this position. Instead I just said "Hi" very quietly.
Was there anything worse that could happen to me right now?
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Sa Mai 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Stig
Groaning internally, I waited impatiently for the elevator. Why would they make such a spontaneous change to the schedule anyway? But apparently everyone seemed to have caught on except for me. Not my fault that I'm supposed to be in class on the fourth floor in about one and a half minutes. Mrs. Jager was a real nuisance when it came to punctuality, wonder where she got that from.
Only as the elevator doors closed and I heard a short "hi" from the corner, I actually realised who was standing in there with me. I just stared at him for a few confused seconds until I remembered to say "hi" back. Alright then, I'll just... stare at the wall opposite of me until one of us gets off. Not gonna lie, it was painfully awkward. Had it been a few months prior, I would've still attempted to make conversation, but that wasn't going to happen right now. Or anytime soon, for that matter. As we got past the third floor, I realised we were gonna get off on the same floor. Or so I thought.
Shortly after passing the third floor, the elevator came to a sudden halt, making both of us stumble slightly. It took me a while to register what exactly happened right now, and as an initial reaction, I just turned to Emmy and asked him the dumbest, most obvious and most simple to answer question of all time: "Are we stuck?"
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mo Jul 02, 2018 2:28 am

Emmy
I buried my face in my hands and let out a deep sigh as an initial reaction. What did I expect, honestly.
"Seriously?" I then replied to Stigs question that he somehow managed to make even dumber than this whole situation already was. "Fucking obviously we're stuck." I murmured additionally as I pressed the bell button, right before a high pitched ringing noise cut the uncomfortable half silence for a few heartbeats. Then it was quiet again. Too quiet actually, the room missed a certain whirring sound that we Californians were about as familiar with as with our heartbeats. The AC was off.
"Well, rest in peace." I said in regard to the cold beverage in my hand that had already begun to loose it's frapped form and begin to look more like some mushy brown paste. "You want some cookie frap?" I decided to ask Stig. I wouldn't be able to deliver this any more anyways. And if the universe was going to lock me in a room with him to make me apologize, it was only fair to use this prop I had on me as a subtle push in the right direction.

DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Jul 03, 2018 12:18 am

Stig
A little suspicious about the sudden offer, I eyed Emmy up and down before my gaze started resting on the cup in his hand. If there is one thing I knew about Emmy, it's that he doesn't like the blend of coffee and any kind of sweet taste, like cookies. It'd be a shame if it were to go to waste. Plus, if we had to stay in this heat for longer, a cold drink would be very welcome. Reluctantly, I did take the cup from him in the end. "Thank you... mind if I make a call real quick?"
It didn't take very long until I informed Hayashi about my current situation and that we had to call our date off, and that should've been it. Instead, he "reassured" me that he'd hang out with Yadashi in my place and make sure to check up on me every now and again. But I didn't find that very reassuring, if I'm being honest. He could've said nothing about that so I didn't have to know. Feeling slightly bitter, I ended the call after he said goodbye and leaned against the back mirror. As if my day couldn't get any more frustrating.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Jul 03, 2018 12:31 am

Emmy
Look at him, Mr. Popular, having to call off his plans with his friends - or more? I caught myself looking at him in disagreement to his situation, whatever it might be now, and usually I would have just left it at that, and maybe even spoken my thoughts out loud. But today was not usual. Today I was trying to be nice. So I got rid of my frown as far as possible without looking like a fake bitch, and took a second to consider his feelings in this. Lucky for me, he didn't seem so pleased with the outcome of his call either. That made it a little easier to show compassion, I guess.
"You good?" Was still the only thing I could come up with right here and now. This is why I preferred texting over talking - at least you could plan out an answer without any awkward silences.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mi Jul 04, 2018 12:28 am

Stig
Clearly not pleased about my situation, I looked up from my phone and responded with a short "yeah". Since it was no use anyway, I put my phone away and carefully sat down on the elevator floor. You never know what happens if you move too hard in these things.
Focusing on some corner of the room, I started thinking. Why the hell was Emmy being considerate? Acting like a decent person? Speaking to me at all? Is this still the real guy or did working overtime at Starbucks brainwash him into thinking I was an actual person? So many questions, and absolutely no answers. I took a sip of the cookie frap. It was getting pretty hot in here after all.
Maybe I still had some water on me. After some rummaging through my bag, I triumphantly pulled out that water bottle I forgot I bought earlier because that was right before I was informed about the sudden room change and I forgot about everything else. Either way, before I could form any second thoughts I already stretched my hand holding the bottle out towards Emmy. Even if I was confused and bitter, I still wouldn't let him die of dehydration.
"Water?"
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mi Nov 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Vernon
"...I'm supposed to be in class tomorrow by 8 so I guess I'll just get there right after the part- ouch, hey what the fuck was that for?" - "Look at what Bailey is doing over there", Jazz motioned over to the opposite corner of the room after hitting my arm way harder than necessary, "Wow, look at that guy... sketchy as fuck, isn't he?" He probably saw his chance with her once she was getting drunk, and then he'd hook up with her and exploit her inability to judge rightly - yeah, right, not today and not on my watch.
"Hey, sorry to interrupt but Bailey, I need you over there for a second, we have our schedules set for next week and I need you to approve yours right now", I motioned her to go over to Jazz and shot the fuzzy looking guy a sour look before following her.
"Aww, come on, Nonver, I was having such a good time", Bailey whined while sitting down next to Jazz. "Yes, I could see that. But you gotta be careful, you already had enough to drink and there's quite a few sketchy guys around here today. Didn't you see the news (it was actually a tweet directed from an unreliable news source) about how there's been an increase in sexual assault cases around the area lately?" Bailey scoffed, she didn't like being lectured by me but she knows that it's for her own good. "You're such a bummer sometimes..."

Zuletzt von MyMilo am Mi Nov 21, 2018 7:30 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mi Nov 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Denver
I was a little overwhelmed after the sudden interruption so I didn't get the full picture of what was happening, but the vibe I was getting from the guy who took Bailey away was that he wasn't liking me a lot. Now, although I didn't specifically feel the need to further pursue whatever was going on between us tonight, Bailey was a nice person and I enjoyed her company on my Monday and Thursday commute and I wasn't going to let that be ruined by someone who didn't know me potentially telling her to stay away from me, so I waited a few moments and made my way over to where he was standing.
"Hey you uh, listen" I said to get his attention "I don't know if you're her boyfriend or something but I didn't know it wasn't okay to you know do what we were doing, if that was the problem I don't know. Just wanted you to know"
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Do Dez 13, 2018 11:53 pm

Vernon
Slowly, I eyed the guy from head to toe before looking him in his drunk, drunk eyes. "First of all, who are you to think I'm straight? Second of all, if she were my girlfriend, you wouldn't see the light of day anymore after doing that to her", I snarled. Did I know this guy? Probably not, going around and creeping on my friends like that, why would I?
"You must be in college here too, huh... what you studying?", I suddenly asked. To be honest, I'm not quite sure why I still bothered talking to him further but on the other hand, I wanted some background information.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 2 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten