SUCH GAY. VERY RP. WOW.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

for anglais

2 verfasser

Seite 1 von 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Nach unten

for anglais Empty for anglais

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Aug 08, 2017 12:27 am

Smile
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3368
Ort : flying over a field of flowers with the vision of a butterfly, searching for one that can join in

https://crazyfussles.forumieren.net

Nach oben Nach unten

for anglais Empty Re: for anglais

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Aug 08, 2017 12:53 am

Bry
"Okay then" I smiled and subconsciously let my fingers run over the bracelet for a second after Damian had let go of my hand again and stared into another direction. I asked myself if he was religious, or just wearing it for fashion, or because he was used to it, and I also thought that it was strange that we had never talked about this topic before, because deep stuff like this was usually the core of our conversation. I was on the brink of asking, my mouth already forming the first letter of his name, but when I looked at him, his eyes were already fixating the screen again, so I shut it and leaned back on the sofa to continue watching as well.

It was something around four am, and the mattresses on the floor as well as the sofa were filled with people who were (half) asleep when I came back from the toilet. The last ones I had talked to before leaving had been Tom (Cara had left the room to go to bed an hour earlier), Damian and Vic. Tom had disappeared, he probably went to accompany Cara in their bed, and he could see Vic curled up in one of the mattresses, right under Damian, who was half sitting, half laying on the sofa. For a short moment I contemplated whether I should go to my room too, because there wasn't exactly a lot of space here, but as the host I figured I should probably stay so the distressed mass wouldn't be guideless in this dark mess at the hour of their waking, may it be in ten hours, or in a half, because Tequila and Vodka didn't mix that well with half a kilogramme of popcorn and two hours of Just Dance. I looked suspectingly at Jake, who couldn't dance for shit when he was sober, but after the amount of alcohol he had had he leaked booty skills that would make Miley Cyrus and Nikki Minaj jealous. On the other hand, he had been here often enough to know his way to the toilet, or at least the sink.
Still, for the others, I decided to stay. There was a small spot left on the sofa, and if Damian was still awake and we crowded together a bit, it wouldn't be too big of a problem to sleep there.
"Damian?" I asked in a whisper, approaching him slowly while trying not to hit anyone's heads on the floor. "You still up?"
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Ort : flying over a field of flowers with the vision of a butterfly, searching for one that can join in

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Aug 08, 2017 1:21 am

Damian
"No, I'm asleep." As I noticed something weighing the sofa down next to me, I forced my eyes open to check who even came to disturb my wonky process of falling asleep. I squinted immediately. "Hey, turn off the TV, it's too bright", I commanded Bry while lazily flapping my hand about.
As it finally got dark, I let out a sigh of relief and started looking around for real, trying to figure out where Bry was before. And with looking around I mean stretching my arms out and search until I touch anything. Which was his hand eventually. Grabbing ahold of it, I asked if he wanted to sleep here as well and I thought I heard an agreeing noise so that was settled.
The others must've taken away all the sleeping space so it's understandable. Sharing is caring, right? Exactly. But speaking of space, it was a little bit narrow for the both of us but it wasn't impossible. Actually, I just pulled him to me by the hand and let him lay down next to me. "Wait, you could fall", I mumbled as I put my arm around his waist and pulled him close. Because I care about his health and wouldn't let him fall and injure himself.
In a short second of random soberness washing over me, I just hoped my heartbeat wouldn't be too noticeable, because, well, it went pretty fast. Then I let myself become dizzy again.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2407

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Aug 08, 2017 1:41 am

Bry
I smiled into the dark as Damian put his arm around me, a sweet gesture, really, even though despite the narrow space I could feel that I wouldn't fall off the couch by myself if I wasn't pushed. "Alright... Thank you." I mumbled while I arranged my arms more comfortably, which turned out to be one arm over Damian's shoulder. "Is this okay?" I asked while I wondered if Damian was actually afraid I could fall off the couch, or if he just needed to hug someone, or if it was something else that my drunk self knew was there, but not what it was. And I was too tired and my head turned too much to think about it right here and now, so I let it go, even though I knew perfectly well that I wouldn't remember the thing once I was sober enough to think clearly, and drifted away before I could hear Damian's answer.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Aug 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Damian
With one hand I tried swatting away the phone Vic was pointing at me because in the other hand I held a very messy hotdog I'd gotten at the rest stop before, and I couldn't help but make myself look like I had eaten a person instead of too much ketchup. Bry sitting in front just laughed at me and pulled out his own phone to take pictures. What a great friend he was. I'll get my revenge eventually.
"How much do we have left, anyway?", I asked to the front to create distraction from my face. "A little over five hours, I think." At least someone has some decency in here. I can't believe I just said that about Jamie. Before I could say anything else, Bry turned up the volume and Tik Tok started blasting full volume from the speakers.

Since I managed to get off quite quickly along with Tom, I got let into the house first which meant I could pick a room with an actual bed in it. Or so I thought. Because suddenly I got stopped by Cara who already knew exactly who stayed in which place before, which meant that Ruby, Vic and me would be assigned wherever any room was left. So I reluctantly followed her to my sleeping place and just hoped it wouldn't be another couch.
To my relief, we entered a room with a great double bed, so it was good enough already. Cara just smiled at me, she had a look on her face I couldn't identify. But I just brushed it off and dragged my luggage in while she went off to somewhere. Shortly after, Ruby stopped by and took a short look around the room while letting out a quiet whistle. "Pretty one you got there... I'm talking about the room, of course." And so she disappeared out of the door again, leaving me confused, but I brushed it off quickly.
Instead, I started pacing around the room on my own and found myself intrigued by the galaxy painted walls, right before I noticed a big window leading outside to the balcony. After pulling the mosquito net to the side, I stepped out and got an overlook of the garden and some of the other houses in the area. In the distance, I could even spot a glimpse of the sea.
As soon as I stepped back in, I finally got why Cara and Ruby were acting like this before. There he was, sprawled out on the bed, grinning in my general direction, his luggage next to mine. This was going to be great.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Aug 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Bry
"Do you sometimes get the feeling that Cara has some sort of plan going on but you can't quite figure out what it is?" I said instead of a greeting, because I deemed that unnecessary considering we had just spent 15 hours in a car together. I meant it though, Cara just seemed so content with herself when she just walked past me in the hall. But I didn't want to waste further thought on that. If she was planning something, I would find out early enough, showed experience. Time could be used more efficiently.
"Do you want me to show you around a bit?" I asked while sitting up straight and scooting to the edge of the bed. The house wasn't exceptionally big, it had four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a laundry room in the cellar, but the little tour would be a good time to warn Damian, maybe a little late, about what he'd gotten himself into - or rather what I had gotten him into.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Aug 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Damian
"Sure", I nodded and let Bry lead the way through the house. Definetely bigger than any house I've slept over before. Their parents must be rich... well they're Italian but I don't do stereotypes.
As we wanted to exit the laundry slash storage room, we bumped into some alcohol being brought by the ones old enough to buy it. And with some alcohol I meant a lot of alcohol. And right after Katie and Jake rushed into the room with some shopping bags of which I couldn't identify the contents yet. I pointed at one of them.
"What's in there?" But the only answer I got was "food, drinks and the rest you'll see" which wasn't ominous at all. I turned my head to Bry in question, raising my eyebrows.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mi Aug 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Bry
I just shrugged with an apologetic smile. "Dye or Dare" I told him, "The pictures in my room aren't coincidentally that colorful."

Dye or Dare was a game we had "invented" specially for our holidays here. Or better, Tom had invented it with his friends when he was in sophomore year of Highschool and I was just about twelve years old and couldn't participate (The first time they let me was when I was about to start Highschool and had brought Jake for the first time, though they were struggling a bit with finding tasks for us), but I was always allowed to dye  a strand of hair. It was similar to truth or dare, but, let's be honest, once you're over the phase where it's embarrassing to be in love, truth gets pretty boring, and if you want to, you can turn dare into a question too. So they changed it to dare only at first, but because some people didn't want to do their dare, they had to come up with a punishment. Thus, Dye or Dare was born, where if you don't want to complete your dare, you can instead spin a bottle to choose a hair colour for you.
This game was set up on the living room table, with everyone crowding around it in their pajamas and a drink in their hand. In the beginning, the game was always more questions, like "tell us about your summer" or "how's it going with ___", it worked as a conversation starter, with an occasional "take a shot" or "empty your cup" to build the base for the upcoming dares, so the only one who had a strand of her blonde hair coloured neon green already was Kayla, because she didn't want to get more beer from downstairs with me, so I dared her and she was still not going to get up. But now, slowly the alcohol was doing what it did best and the more challenging dares started to appear here and there. Jamie had already had to tell us some "spicy details" from her prom night, that had started with Jake but ended with Ashton Marley, a senior whose favourite thing to play was hard to get, but according to Jamie really wasn't worth the money she paid for the taxi back home she had to pay that same night because, as we learned, his parents were highly Christian and not that happy when they wanted to check on their son after he came home so late at night and found him not exactly as alone as they would have liked. Damian had dared Jake to kiss Katie and been sworn revenge, because they had know each other since kindergarten and "this is like incest, do you want to be responsible for a felony?". And Tom had to try and get a flowercrown from one of the ladies who sold them at the beach by trading it for his shirt. It didn't work, but he brought one back anyways and put it on Cara. The bottle was spinning now, I didn't remember who had spin it, because we had just talked about how we would get rid of a corpse, and I didn't know how it started.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mi Aug 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Damian
In the middle of our discussion about whether or not to hide the body on your own property, a loud scream erupted. "Revenge!", Jake shouted, both the bottle and his finger pointing at me. A dark smirk formed on his face.
"I dare you to kiss Bry." Of course he did. While he didn't have any intentions other than getting revenge, a few specific people looked at me expectantly. But to be honest, I didn't feel like pleasing them today. Even if I had to take some fun away from me, but I felt the alcohol starting to kick in slowly, so I had to stop myself there. "Get the hair dyes."
After lengthy discussions, mostly with Ruby, we came to an agreement on how much of my head will be dyed, since I didn't want everything in pastel purple. To my horror, we didn't define the term "half of the hair" and all the hair on the left side on my head ended up getting bleached. So I sat back into the circle in shame, waiting until I could rinse out the dye.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Fr Aug 25, 2017 11:22 am

Bry
It shouldn't bother me, but I felt a little pinch in my chest when he just turned that down without even thinking. I kept the smile of course, and threw a comment in there, "Your loss". But it got me thinking for a few moments. It couldn't be about me specifically that he reacted like that, we were close, and nothing had happened that would make him mad at me. Except that I hadn't told him about this game before bringing him here, but he didn't seem to dislike it anyways. Now, why was I so upset about this that it caused me to think so much? Probably that this wasn't even a bad dare, especially compared to what Cara got to do, he only had to kiss me, and Jake hadn't even been overly specific, he just said "kiss Bry", so a peck would have been sufficient. Especially because we were close, I didn't think that would be a huge problem for him, and he had done dares worse than this, in and outside of this specific game, I remembered that quite well((just suits the moment I don't have any headcanons)), so there wasn't any real reason for him to just take the hair dye. Except... If he had some kind of restriction?
Of course I accompanied Ruby and him (along with some of the others) who went to the bathroom to apply the bleach first, and watched his face. It definitely wasn't because he wanted to get his hair dyed. But it made sense, actually. Now that I thought of it, there were a few times that he didn't seem too comfortable or happy in his situation or, more specifically, our situation. It hadn't seemed to be his favourite moment when it was revealed he was going to get "Seven Minutes In Heaven" with me, neither did he seem comfortable being elected prom princess (which was understandable though, I realize that things I go unbothered by can be a big deal to others), and now this... I'd say there was a pattern showing. But then on the other hand, thinking of other moments like that time he helped me study... It only seemed to be a problem in public. So maybe...?
I was confused by the two polarities (although there were cases in which one came from the other), and I couldn't exactly ask him right here and now. Not without overthinking it with less alcohol in my bloodstream anyways.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo So Aug 27, 2017 12:32 am

Damian
"I dare you to kiss Vic!" Another kiss dare? Jake really wanted to see me kiss just anyone legally possible for whatever reason. But since all my hair has been dyed half dark blue, half pastel purple by now, I didn't wanna do anything more to it. Also it was just Vic. As long as it's a girl, right?
At least she seemed overjoyed by the dare and suddenly started cooing over how cute I looked with pink cheeks and what not. She then proceeded to sloppily grab said cheeks and gave me a big smooch, right on the mouth. It reminded me of my aunt on my mother's side. And I think that was her intention behind it. And I was thankful for that. Even if I never told her a word about it, she just knew I was gay. Which made her extra protective over me but somehow I gotta pay the price.
Also luckily, it lasted short enough to not let me process this and make a disgusted face. Instead, I just gave a small smile and she kept on cooing until I told her to shut up already.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel So Aug 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Bry
Sure I was aware that Damian had known Vic for an eternity before we had met, and they were best friends and she was as much his mother as Cara was mine, but still, there was no other explanation as to why he would gladly kiss her but not me than those I had already thought of.
Was I jealous? Maybe.
Of their friendship or of the kiss? I don't know, honestly.
And did I care? No. It's not like I was homophobic or struggling with my identity.
But now it was time to calm down and get rid of my saltiness, because Cara was already looking at me like she knew far too well what I was thinking, plus some answers I didn't have.
"I'm hurt!" I exclaimed instead, making it sound as ridiculous as possible. I didn't need anyone thinking to know anything before I did so myself.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo So Aug 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Damian
I laughed at Bry's sudden exclamation. It wasn't like I was cheating on him, my mother just paid a visit to me.
"Don't you worry dear, you're the only woman in my life", I dramatically explained while stumbling back to my seat next to him. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me!", I exclaimed in Italian. And just to increase the comedic effect, I tackled him backwards once I sat back down and pretended to kiss him, one hand covering his mouth.
I came back up laughing and helped up Bry as well while the rest kept laughing at us too. I'll just avoid certain people's gazes from now on.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Aug 29, 2017 11:49 pm

Bry
"Que stai facendo per me?" ((What are you doing to me, Google won't get it right cause I altered the grammar so its like an Italian would say it))
I laughed and got back up, a little confused, but not in a bad way. Maybe I should put those worries aside for now and just enjoy myself instead of building up theories that I'd maybe never think about again.
"You shall be forgiven." I said eventually, scooting a little closer to Damian, because it felt like the right thing to do.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mo Sep 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Damian
Guess who today's designated driver is? That's right, not me for once! This honour has been passed on to Vic and I expressed my eternal gratitude to her by drinking what seemed to be double the amount than usual. And, of course, rubbing this fact in her sober face.
In other news, I haven't seen Bry around all evening, which was really strange considering we were attending a pregame here. Turns out our first meeting of the night would be in a circle of yet another Truth or Dare game. I think I can see a pattern forming here. But since I've gotten drunk to the point where I could only focus on three things maximum, I didn't really know how I ended up in the game anyway. Whilst trying to recall the reason, my blank gaze just rested on Bry for the entire time until my name got called out of the blue.
The source of this call has been Vic, and her tone spoke of revenge. Once again, I get dared to kiss Bry. But this time, may it be the alcohol, may it be out of spite, may it be my own impatience, I didn't care anymore. So I made my best attempt at making it to where Bry was seated and sat down in front of him. After quickly scanning his face for any signs of refusal, I started leaning in and hoping he'd just accept it as it is.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Sep 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Bry
Damian seemed more indifferent when Vic called him out this time, and I couldn't kill a little smile coming up haunting my lips. But who cares anyways, right, it's not like he's going to notice. I've been flirting with him for two weeks straight now, and if I thought algebra was difficult, I was nowhere near understanding how one person alone could be this fucking oblivious. Anyhow, maybe fate was going to throw me the ball for a change.
Now he was sitting in front of me and looked at me for a second, before he started to lean in. And I was drunk too, not gonna lie, maybe not as drunk as he was, but certainly drunk enough to decide this was going too slow for my taste, and abridging the remaining distance between us by pulling him in the rest of the way. Of course he was a little surprised (knowing me for a while now, he shouldn't be too shocked though), which made my smile grow slightly bigger for a moment. The others in the circle were cheering, Vic was probably hyperventilating or calling Cara by now, I knew what their hobby was. They were probably expecting a peck on the lips or maybe a second long innocent kiss. Not whatever drunk me was doing. But drunk me and drunk Damian seemed to get along, or at least he wasn't showing any signs of disagreeing with what I was doing, just until that particular moment had come when we had to stop, unless we wanted it to get extremely awkward.
"Take notes!" I burst out with my last breath after eventually separating from Damian's lips, and used the short moment in which he was still overthrown by my and his own actions to go be him an additional kiss on the cheek. "This is what I expect to see from all of you from now on." I decided with a grin on my face. Besides Vic who was really proud of herself and furiously typing into her phone, and my two besties who, unlike Damian, had gotten the hint by now, nobody seemed to find anything unusual about the whole thing, after all it wasn't too out of character for me to do something like this.
"Well you won't get too much out of it, some people are already leaving." I was reminded by Jake, who was just so done with my shit by now (who could blame him, I've been complaining to him about Damian's non existent ability to perceive a more or less -but less in most cases, subtle romantic approach as such for weeks). So we should get going...
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Sep 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Damian
I didn't get a lot of time to be baffled by both my boldness and Bry's response, but as soon as I felt the peck on my cheek, I couldn't help but grin. I was more than content with myself and my situation right now, but I couldn't ignore that longing feeling either once my lips weren't occupied anymore.
Somewhere along the way to the bonfire I lost Bry again and stuck around with my friends until we happened to bump into his squad again and merge in the process. Together we became the ultimate freshman nightmare and annoyed just about everyone else who was present, so we decided to run off early before anyone had the idea to alert someone with who actually had authority over us. I mean those were some pretty suspicious juice packets we had with us. I bet everyone was wondering why it was so delicious to us that we brought about seven with us.
Fast forward to Jake's house, the poor guy must've suffered so much because of us. After a pretty nice time and even more alcohol I eventually lost sight of all my friends and people I kind of knew at least. After a desperate drunken search for something that wasn't alcohol to help my oncoming misery I dizzily sat down in some corner of whatever room I was in and pulled my knees to my chest. At least people wouldn't see me throwing up in this part of the room and won't blame me.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mi Sep 27, 2017 12:03 am

Bry
Had I been anyone else, I would have pitied Jake for being so stupid to leave almost our entire grade plus quite a number of underclassmen into his house, but seeing as I would be helping him to clean it all up before his parents returned by noon tomorrow, and it was more than once that my house had had about the same amount of visitors, I was kind of fine with watching his will to live fall into pieces while everyone else, including me, was having a good time. I had lost Damian once again, hadn't sent him since we got into different cars to get here, but I didn't want to waste the night looking for him when I'd run into him again sooner or later anyways.
That turned out to be sooner, precisely when I came back inside with K2 and a few others (in preparation for tomorrow morning, I had stopped drinking since we left the pregame, but there were less hangover-y ways to have a good time) and I thought all the people were a little too much, so I moved away from the crowd a little bit, into the dining room because there was no music, and away from the panicking sophomores trying to figure out what to tell their parents because they had already been caught staying out past curfew, to the window - under which I found, behold, Damian.
"I think my sixth sense is finding you sitting on the floor at parties." I scoffed with a smile and crouched down before him. He didn't look too well, more like he could use a few beers less in his system. Or a few 50-50 Vodka Bulls, or whatever he had been having. "Are you alright? Do you need a bathroom?" I asked, my smile mixed with a kind of worried frown, he nodded. "Alright, come on. Try not to barf on me, yeah?" I said jokingly as I helped him up. So much for flirting, that sentence just ruined any romantic atmosphere that was left from an overpopulated high school house party with one of us higher than Snoop Dogg and the other one as drunk as Dean Winchester on a bad day, for the next one hundred years. But then again, I wasn't so sure he was going to remember this anyways, so that's that.
"Okay, I need us to take the stairs, alright? Can you do that? Because Partyguests aren't allowed upstairs except for emergencies to avoid getting Jake's room or his parents' trashed, and there's a nice, clean and quiet bathroom up there. It's not that far up now, just a few more steps left ... - alright, here we go, and done." Somewhere through this babying us both up the stairs there was another not so ensuring nod from Damian, and I was as relieved as he could be when we arrived upstairs.

A few minutes later, Damian was sitting on Jake's bed, drinking a glass of water I brought him. "What the hell did you drink?" I asked him with an amused headshake, and added a more serious "Stai Meglio?" while sitting down next to him.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mi Sep 27, 2017 12:31 am

Damian
I gave a slow nod. "Maybe I've mixed too many different kinds together", I mumbled while putting the glass aside. "But at least I'll feel less shitty in the morning now, right?" My attempt at smiling got interrupted by an exhausted sigh making its way out of my lungs slowly. My mind may have gotten cleared up a bit, but my perception still was suffering enough under my condition, the room spinning ever so slightly.
In need of any kind of support, I started to lean myself against Bry in hopes he wouldn't fall over. Which he did not. I sighed again. "It's been a while since I've been this drunk... I don't know what made me lose control today, it's almost like shutting your brain off or something? Right? You know..." I kept on tiredly blabbering on like this, switching languages mid-sentence, it helped a bit with sobering up.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mi Sep 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Bry
While I listened to Damian rambling on for a while, I put an arm around his shoulder to give him more support, and looked at him as good as possible while sitting this close next to each other. All I really saw was his hair, and even that was tempting... Sure we'd touched each others' hair before, but as far as I remembered hair touching wasn't a normal part of our relationship. Then again, if I was flirting on a regular basis, I might as well do this. So I started softly running my fingers through his hair after another few breaths and, surprise, he didn't really react. At least not as far as I could see, but I didn't see his face, so that's that. Maybe it was finally time to just come forward and ask, I mean it's been two weeks and I wasn't really getting anywhere, and neither of us was sober right now, so...
"Hey, Damian? This might be a strange question, but I don't think I'm ever going to figure it out myself before it's too late and you're about as sober as I, so I think if I don't ask now I'll never do it."
I sighed and lowered my hand from his head. "You aren't homophobic, you're too relaxed in private. So... Are you gay?"
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mi Sep 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Damian
Surprised, I backed away from Bry a bit. Not necessarily because of the question, but rather because I apparently give off the impression that I'm homophobic. I stared directly at him with now alert eyes.
"I, uh... you know, I'm... yes", I responded quietly, my gaze trying to fixate something else other than Bry's face. My cheeks and his eyes had just about the same colour by now. "I don't tell anyone usually. The only person I've ever told was Ruby, the rest just kinda figured it out by themselves, maybe asked me for confirmation. If something like this spreads around the school, I'd become a common target for everyone." I dared to look up at him again.
"Remember prom night and those idiots? That's exactly what I'm afraid of. And not only because of me, but my friends could become a target as well, for 'being friends with the faggot', you know?"
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Do Sep 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Bry
Though what he was telling me wasn't exactly sure shine and rainbows, I couldn't stop myself from smiling directly into Damian's face. "Yeah, I understand... Don't think it would be that dramatic, but I see where it makes sense." I responded, but my mind was somewhere else. Everyone else figured it out, huh? I turned a bit more towards him, which caused our hands to collide, but instead of moving away, I just left it there. "I guess we're both not particularly good at taking hints." I established.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Do Sep 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Damian
I didn't make an effort to flinch away from Bry's hand, mainly because my head was preoccupied with what he just said in that moment. Sure, he couldn't have taken the hint very well, but what kind of hint have I missed from him? I mean... it can’t be, right? I shyed away from looking at his face, my eyes fixated on somewhere past my knee on the floor.
"Yeah... but was there something from you I missed at some point?" No, don't ask, you dumb fuck, you're clearly too drunk for this kind of conversation. "I mean, I don't think so really, we've been hanging out the entire time lately", I attempted fixing my reputation.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Do Sep 28, 2017 11:47 pm

Bry
"Wow" I actually had to laugh quietly at this statement, but only for a second before I shook my head at him with a smile.
"Look, they all tell you self acceptance is the most difficult step, and then everything else just falls into place. But after two weeks -" I took his hand "- of consistently flirting with you, I can really not confirm." I looked down at our hands for a moment while I was speaking, but then turned my head up again. And then I realized that every other word spoken was a waste of time I didn't want to lose, because there was definitely more important stuff than talking right now, and I rose my other hand to softly brush through his hair again. Only this time, I let my hand rest on his cheek afterward, and I was able to properly look at him. And when he didn't complain, I kissed him. Not as intensely as at truth or dare earlier, there was no show to be played here. Just a light, cautious and innocent kiss - or two, three... I lost count before they lost their cautiousness, their lightness, and god knows their innocence.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Fr Sep 29, 2017 12:22 am

Damian
In those few seconds between Bry taking my hand and kissing me again, I seemed to have sobered up completely. Even though all kinds of thoughts were racing through my head in this short span of time, I finally clicked. For some reason, my not-so-straight-anymore crush happened to have fallen for me too but I was of course too oblivious to notice. But who can blame me when he didn't act any different from before? The only difference might is the seriousness here.
Either way, from the moment he kissed me, a smile crept onto my face. Not only was I drunk out of my mind, but also high on dopamine. Which also meant that the rest of the night happened more or less in a blur from my viewpoint.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten