SUCH GAY. VERY RP. WOW.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

for anglais

2 verfasser

Seite 5 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Nach unten

for anglais - Seite 5 Empty Re: for anglais

Beitrag von MyMilo So Apr 05, 2020 11:25 pm

Josh
I perked up from our little conversation when I heard Mads say something about shots. Since the whole crew got up immediately to gather around him, I followed suit.
Before making my way back to the couch I quickly mixed together some vodka with some offbrand energy drink and sat back down. Out of the blue, Mads suggested playing Never Have I Ever as a drinking game. Sure. Why not. I couldn't think of any other way to get drunk quickly while getting to know each other, either. Alby was the one to suggest me starting off the game since I was the new kid in town, which was only fair.
"Alright, I'll start off easy: Never have I ever stolen something." Uncreative, I know. Fits me.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2407

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mo Apr 06, 2020 1:03 am

Mads
"Cheers mate" James took the first sip of his drink while Alby and I seemed to have the same idea.
"That's a good question because does the tractor -" "Yees of course it counts" we were interrupted by Pidge, but we defended ourselves. "But we only took it for a ride and left it on the field, we didn't-" "It counts" "We misplaced it-" "The farmer couldn't find it the entire day, you used up the gas, we're here to get drunk, it counts. You're all criminals."
I shrugged and toasted with Alby. Can't argue with that logic.
"Right, then I'll go next." I proclaimed. "Never have I ever.... Gotten into a bar fight." Aand I'll drink to that too, so did James and Alby. I'm noticing a pattern here.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3368
Ort : flying over a field of flowers with the vision of a butterfly, searching for one that can join in

https://crazyfussles.forumieren.net

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mo Apr 06, 2020 1:58 am

Josh
I almost didn't drink until a particular memory came up again. So I ended up taking a sip along with the rest (except Pidge) which made Mads look at me, a big question mark floating above his head. "You're not that type... what happened?" I chuckled. "One of my friends acted up while I was visiting home and I quite literally got into that fight because I was trying to prevent it. We lost, of course", I explained briefly. The others nodded, almost respectfully. In memoriam all the lost bar fights.
James was up next who pointed out that Pidge hadn't drunk anything so far. "Don't be looking all smug now", he snarled at Pidge who just sat there grinning. "Never have I ever fell into a sheep pen and couldn't get back out because the sheep started beefing and won", he announced. I've never seen a grin get wiped from someone's face so quickly.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mo Apr 06, 2020 4:12 pm

Mads
Everyone, except for Pidge of course, got a good laugh out of that last one. Only Pidge could get himself into a situation like that, let's be honest... Those sheep had been real sweet before too, but we'd turned our backs on him for a few seconds...
He paused for a bit after taking the drink, then sat up straight and put it down on the table.
"If we're playing like that - Never have I ever hooked up with someone who's name I didn't know."
James fell back into his seat with a groan.
"Come on mate, I was drunk off my arse" he complained.
"As you're gonna be." And the smug smile was back.
"Never have I ever hooked up with someone and forgot something at their place that I had to go back for" Alby finished the cycle of shaming.
I reluctantly picked up my glass, and so did Josh, so we toasted on that.

Just as we did, the shed door swung open and Mini - along with three other people - walked in.
Alby looked a little confused, he obviously didn't plan for her to bring anyone along, but knowing him and knowing her, if he argued with her she was gonna leave too, so he wasn't gonna do it.
"Mini babes, you're here! Who are your friends?"
There, I was right.
The rest of us all shared a meaningful look, but that's all we could really do. It's a party then I guess.
"Oh don't be silly Alby, you know Katie" she said as she sat down on the armrest next to him and started playing with his hair.
"That's her boyfriend, Mitch, and my cousin Fletcher."
I raised my eyebrows. Nobody named Fletcher had ever not been a tory.
Fletcher and Mitch nodded as a greeting. Katie waved. James finished his glass.
"You're right, Hi Katie." Alby waved back at her. "Nice to meet you guys. Take a drink, take a seat. Or don't, I don't care, do whatever the fuck you want." he announced, then turned to Mini and kissed her.
Aaand he's gone.

DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Ort : flying over a field of flowers with the vision of a butterfly, searching for one that can join in

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mo Apr 06, 2020 7:31 pm

Josh
I didn't mind more people joining the party, everyone greeted each other shortly but the two guys kinda looked at me weird whenever I spoke. Must've been the accent. Whatever, it's not like they were Mads' friends' friends, I didn't have to pay attention to them.
We did end up dropping the previous game, though, so we just spent the rest of our time talking and drinking some more. Just as I was starting to wonder how long we'd been here already since my phone battery has long died at that point, a girl wearing pajamas bust through the door, visibly upset. "What the fuck Alby, mum and dad are coming up the driveway and you're still here? You were supposed to be done here at 11, remember?", she yelled at Alby. After that, the events just started rushing in one after another. Alby yelled at us to get the fuck out and that as quick as possible, Mads grabbed at least one bottle of alcohol for the go, we all scrambled back over the garden wall as fast as we could. And that in our state. I'm amazed we actually made it out on time.
After that chaotic twist of events, it was time to split up. James had to head in the same direction as the girls (which he visibly wasn't pleased about) while Pidge and the other guys went the same way as us. At least for about two streets in Pidge's case. And so there were four of us left.
Since I couldn't stand awkward silences with strangers, even when wasted, I suddenly decided it was time to break the ice. "You guys heading home now?", I simply asked.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Apr 07, 2020 7:28 pm

Mads
"...yeah" Mitch said after a short pause in which he looked at Josh weird again. I was starting to get seriously annoyed by that, although it didn't seem like he had a problem with it himself. I just didn't trust these guys.
But whatever, I just chose not to focus on them - which turned out not to be the greatest idea I ever had, because just seconds later, I heard an upset "Hey!" from Josh as one of them had snatched his glasses off his head.
"Give them back!" he demanded, but only summoned laughter from the other two who were now taking a step back and holding the glasses up high.
"What, you don't need them anyway right? Who the fuck puts their glasses on their head?"
"Give them back, Fletcher" I tried my luck, but my tone was too dazed from the alcohol to convince them of anything either.
"Or what, he's gonna cough on me?"....Excuse me?
"Fuck do you mean by that?" I asked, taking a step forward now.
Then, things got very fast very quick.
Josh grabbed onto Fletchers arm to get a grip of his glasses, but he darted back and yelled "Don't fucking touch me", I tried to use that moment to grab them but was shoved off the sidewalk by Mitch, and I reflexively returned the favour, only that I pushed him into the brickwall on the other side of the sidewalk, and next thing I knew I had to fend off both of these wankers.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Apr 07, 2020 8:26 pm

Josh
In a split second of soberness I witnessed Fletcher dropping my glasses to the ground and I snatched them up as fast as my feet allowed me. Slightly bent. Yikes. At least they didn't actually break, otherwise I wouldn't have an optometrist to go to now. But that wasn't important right now.
I slipped the glasses into my pocket and got off the ground, heading straight for Fletcher. I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing but I was trying to get him off of Mads so he had less to deal with. Okay, I did pick the weaker of the two. Yes, Mads was more busy fending off Mitch right now. Did I care? Hell no. I grabbed him around the waist and pulled as hard as I could, making us both tumble into the grass backwards. For a split second I got distracted by Mads yelling because he got punched, giving Fletcher enough time to push me off of him and give me a quick slap across the face. I hit his nose in retaliation and jumped back on my feet, thinking that was the end of that.
Just as I tried to walk away, Fletcher grabbed my foot and pulled on it, making me fall hard on my chin. I yelped, both in surprise and pain, but managed to roll on my back and give him a good kick on the shoulder from above to make him let go. It worked a charm. I got up again and ran back towards Mads who just got Mitch off of him. "Fuck off", he yelled before landing a hard punch in his face. We looked at each other for a second, clicked immediately and scrambled to leave to somewhere. Hoped Mads knew where we were going.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Apr 07, 2020 8:41 pm

Mads
We just walked and didn't say anything for what felt like a few minutes until we passed a little garden wall thst was low enough to comfortably sit on.
I let myself fall down on it and put my backpack between my feet, scrambling for the bottle of Gin I had sneaked from Alby, all the while mumbling "what the fuck was that" to myself.
I took a swig and then held it in front of Josh.
"Are you okay?"
I didn't want for him to get involved in anything like this. Why did I always get into situations like this?
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Apr 07, 2020 8:48 pm

Josh
I sighed and took the bottle from Mads. "Yeah, gonna be a few bumps and bruises, I hit my chin pretty hard but you won't be seeing that underneath a mask", I joked and took a sip from the bottle. "My glasses are a bit bent, but nothing I couldn't fix by myself." I looked at Mads. He seemed upset.
"What about you? You alright? You guys were fighting a bit harder over there."
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Apr 07, 2020 9:22 pm

Mads
"Nah it's fine, I'm used to it. Just.. Sorry you had to be dragged into that man, I should've kept my temper."
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Apr 07, 2020 9:52 pm

Josh
I raised my eyebrows in wonder, then smiled. "Hey, it's not your fault. Look at us, we're wasted beyond saving. Who wouldn't lose their temper in such a situation?" I laughed to myself. "Besides, it was kinda fun. I haven't had this much excitement in my life in a while. If your temper makes us go on adventures like that, why keep it to yourself only?" I reached out and boxed into Mads' shoulder playfully. Until he started smiling as well. "See? It was fun, wasn't it?"
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Di Apr 07, 2020 10:08 pm

Mads
I smiled and looked at him.
"Yeah, you're right. I was just worried."
I wasn't usually like this, confrontation with arseholes gave me a kick to be honest, but I didn't love the thought of getting someone into it who wasn't usually around this kind of behaviour. Especially Josh - not gonna lie, I did feel a little protective of him after the short time we'd known each other.
"I'm gonna have to talk to Alby about this" I sighed after a short pause, "I mean it's not gonna come up anytime soon, but if I see those fuckers again..." ai shook my head as if to get the thought out of my head. "Anyways, What'd you think of the lads?" I asked, back to being cheery as ever.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Di Apr 07, 2020 10:17 pm

Josh
"They're loads of fun to be around, I really enjoyed their company. You can bring them over again anytime you want - well, once this quarantine is over", I replied. Made me think of my friends back home. A little weird but lovely, just like them. "Speaking of... do you have any idea how we're gonna get back home? My phone's been dead for ages... I don't even know what time it is." I paused for a second. "I mean, not like I wanna go home this instant, we can keep hanging out for a bit, too..."
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mi Apr 08, 2020 12:45 am

Mads
"No let's get going, we have a a little bit of a way ahead of us." I agreed and got up. "Mind if I take another sip of that?"
We talked more in our way home, Josh ended up telling me a bit about his friends back in Jacksonville, and I told a few stories about dumb shit me and the lads had done over the years.
After just about an hour of walking - which I only knew because I'd walked home from Alby's in this state a few times - we finally arrived back home. This time I made it upstairs to my bedroom after setting the now near empty bottle down on the washer and wishing Josh sweet dreams.
I fell asleep pretty much immediately after hitting the mattress, with a smile on my face.
What a day.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mi Apr 08, 2020 2:41 am

Josh
After saying Mads goodnight I crashed face first into the couch and I was out like a light. I don't think I've been this tired in a long time. I also don't think I've been this hungover in a long time. And sore. Especially sore.
The first thing I felt after waking up was my chin tensing up because it still hurt. Then just the usual existential dread after having drunk too much alcohol the night before. But then I started feeling a) super hungry and b) the need to go pee as soon as possible. Since I had to give into the latter very urgent need I begrudgingly got up on my feet and managed to drag myself to the bathroom upstairs. I took a look into the mirror and surprise, surprise, my chin was totally blacked out. Very handsome.
On my way out, I passed Mads' room but didn't go to wake him up. I didn't even know what time it was so I scrambled for my phone and plugged it in first thing after getting downstairs. 1:17 PM. Alright then, nothing too major. I spent a bit scrolling through my socials before going over to the kitchen and fixing myself a glass of water and a piece of toast. Or two.
Okay, it was 3 PM at that point and Mads still hasn't shown any signs of life. I was starting to doubt that he was still alive. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and slowly creep into his room to check up on him. And there he was, still very asleep. The angel on my shoulder told me to let him sleep, the devil poked my black chin with his tiny trident and told me to cause mischief. Guess who I listened to.
Very, very, very carefully I climbed onto one side of the bed in order to have his back facing me. Then I tapped him on the shoulder from behind a few times so he'd open his eyes towards the other side, only to turn around to look where that came from and... "Boo!", I exclaimed into his face.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mi Apr 08, 2020 3:31 am

Mads
I woke up from a tap on my shoulder, and as nothing in front of me was demanding attention, I turned around and - "Boo!"
I flinched and blinked a few times directly into Joshs face, gathering my thoughts and properly getti g into reality, before a huge grin spanned across my face and started giggling.
"It looks like you've got a beard" I commented on his blacked out chin and stretched before sitting up straight and throwing my legs off the bed.
"Maybe we should put some disinfectant on that, don't you think? And good morning by the way."
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Mi Apr 08, 2020 7:42 pm

Josh
I got off Mads' bed as well and followed him suit back to the bathroom. While he was searching around for the disinfectant I noticed he'd been sporting a darkening bruise on his cheekbone. "You didn't get out of there completely unscathed either", I huffed. Mads took a quick look in the mirror himself after I pointed that out, but he brushed it off for now and turned back to me, a small bottle and cotton pad in hand. "You know, I could do it myself too..." He just responded by telling me I couldn't see because I didn't have my glasses. Very convincing...
"Hold still", I was told before I felt my chin getting lifted up ever so gently. I tried my absolute best to not start staring at Mads' very concentrated face, it was very captivating for some reason. My bruise stung a little bit here and there which made me wince a bit, but I just let him do his thing.
"All done", he proclaimed. After putting everything aside, he made his way towards the door where I was blocking his way out. "Not so fast, cheeky boy", I pointed towards his cheek and ushered him back into the room.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Mi Apr 08, 2020 9:36 pm

Mads
"If you insist" I sighed and sat down on the toilet to receive my treatment, even though my thought at first was that I didn't hit the floor so I didn't get any dirt in there, after some consideration I had to admit there was no way of knowing that Mitch's hand was more hygienic than the pavement.
If I had been careful, Josh was like a cat making its way through a domino chain of kapla building blocks. I watched his face as he was focused on my cheek. It was the first time I really saw him without glasses, seeing as it had been dark yesterday and the night before that we had both fallen asleep in our day wear. He didn't look too different as his glasses didn't have that much correction on them, but I still liked inspecting his face like this, without the framework.
We met eyes a few times during the process, but he always looked away quickly, which made me smile in turn. The only time we shared a proper look in the eye was when he was finished and quickly scanned my whole face to land on my eyes and take a step back.
"You're done, too" he announced.
"Great," I replied, "Breakfast then?"
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Do Apr 09, 2020 10:50 pm

Josh
It's been about ten days since the beginning of quarantine and my anger has been piling up for a whole while now. It started way before the quarantine actually. And it was finally time to confront this issue.
I stomped upstairs to Mads' room, barged through the door and proclaimed: "I'm sick of this! Look at my hair! Look at this mess! Growing out like it's no one's business, roots spurting out like the first flowers in spring, I look horrible! Why must all the barbershops be closed!" I ended my rather dramatic outburst by throwing my hands up in defeat.
"I think... it's time to buy some bleach", I thought aloud.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Fr Apr 10, 2020 12:00 am

Mads
"Are you joking?" I blank stared at him. "You know in 2012 celebrities were dyeing their roots black to look like that? I'm over here looking like Ed Sheeran slipped and fell head first into smurftown."
But I wasn't going to shatter his dreams, in fact, I could help with them. And I didn't have anything against doing my hair now either. So I rolled over to rummage through my side table, where I was pretty sure I still had a tub of bleach and some blue hair colour.
"But", ah, there it is. I threw the bleach at him as soon as I got a hold of it, "I don't have anything against playing hairdresser for a bit."
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Fr Apr 10, 2020 1:13 am

Josh
After a quick defeat in trying to convince Mads that I was just fine doing my hair on my own, I was already sat down on the toilet lid, towel dangling around my shoulders. I mean, I brought it upon myself. Fine by me, I had never actually done my hair on my own and I didn't really wanna know what would've happened then.
That familiar smell of bleach in my hair really awoke some fond memories of relaxing at the barbershop. Since I didn't really have anything to look at besides Mads' shirt really close up, I decided to close my eyes and just feel his fingers run through my hair. It was really soothing, not gonna lie. I would've fallen asleep if he didn't announce that he was finished in time. As I opened my eyes and looked up at Mads and his two-tone hair, I had an idea.
"Hey, you wouldn't happen to need a fixup too, would you?", I asked with a shit-eating grin on my face.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Fr Apr 10, 2020 2:48 am

Mads
His hair was really smooth, I would almost call it silken if that wasn't a tory word ((<-- that's me being mad that I can't use seidig)), and so it was pretty easy to part, although it didn't stick to the Bobby pins I had lying around from when my sister was visiting as well as a rougher hair texture would. Also this would have been easier had I had a brush for this. But still, it was relaxing to focus on a task like this, especially when the person who's hair I was working on was Josh, who knew how to keep his head still, unlike some other people (me included).
"All done" I declared after a few minutes of comfortable silence.
Josh looked up at me and immediately a grin spread across his face that already told me what he was going to say before he said it.
"Hey, you wouldn't happen to need a fixup too, would you?"
"Desperately" I agreed with an exasperated sigh. "Just a second..."
I stepped aside to summon my electric razor from the cabinet, put on the correct sized cap and handed it to Josh.
"Go crazy"
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Fr Apr 10, 2020 3:22 am

Josh
Absolutely horrified I looked down at the razor in my hand. I've never cut anyone's hair in my life, let alone with a razor. I was still confident a few seconds ago but that went out of the window pretty much immediately. Mads caught on to the horror on my face quickly and offered to do it himself, which I stubbornly declined because I was the one who brought it up in the first place. So I was given a short instruction on how to work this thing. I finally felt somewhat confident after getting assured about 20 times that I can't make him bald or cut anything wrongly whatsoever.
The first few cuts felt really awkward to do, but as I went on I actually started to get the hang of it. It was so much easier than I thought, I started to feel embarrassed about being so anxious earlier. I kept focussing but I also couldn't help but notice how fluffy Mads' hair actually was, though it didn't look like it. It was kinda breaking my focus. After getting done at the back, I went back to facing Mads again, who smiled up at me and reassured me that I was doing a great job. I don't know why, but that praise made me feel all warm on the inside. Broke my focus again.
After getting done with the haircut, I went to slather the bleach all over Mads' now fuzzy and ginger head. "Sad to see your natural colour go, I think it suits you too", I told him.
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von DanDaniel Fr Apr 10, 2020 9:06 pm

Mads
"You think? Maybe I'll grow it out after the dye runs out. But I like blue." I contemplated.
It was a matter of seconds until the bleach was spread across my head, for the duration I enjoyed the touch of Josh's fingers like a cat enjoyed headscratches.
After this we took to downstairs to watch an episode of Great British Bakeoff from ten years ago. That was enough time to lighten up my hair, Josh's was still a little dark, so we decided to let his sit until mine was blue.
After I'd gotten the blue from my room and washed out the bleach I took my place in front of the toilet again. Soon my head was full of the paste and Josh was carefully working at the edges.
Now, you could say nobody would be that stupid, but in these short moments I already got bored, and so when he let off my head to grab more dye, I laid back my head to get a change of scenery - which resulted in his hands and a whole lot of blue hair dye in my face.
DanDaniel
DanDaniel
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MyMilo Fr Apr 10, 2020 11:52 pm

Josh
For a few seconds I just stared at Mads' blue face blankly before bursting into laughter. "Say, I didn't know Smurfville just welcomed their newest immigrant", I remarked while searching for a towel to clean that battle make-up off of him. "I can do it myself too-" "Silence, Braveheart", I cut him off and got to work around his face, still smiling to myself over his clumsy moment. I mean, it was partly my mistake too for not paying attention.
After I got Mads cleaned up, I went back to focus on getting his hair dyed all the way. I kept having to resist the urge to not itch my own scalp because the bleach was setting it on fire. But there were a few moments where I zoned out, though I don't think I would've scratched my head on accident, right? Right?
MyMilo
MyMilo

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 5 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten